HELLOO!!
Long time no posting. Noww I have a problem and I don't know want to share with who. I think blog is the right place;)
Hmm last night there was a boy greet me at the bbm. Initially just a normal conversation, but suddenly he said something that make me really shock. I try to understand him, I try to respect him, and I can do it. I listen to him and I trust him. I do my best just for him.
After I finished talking with him, I greet my another friend. I told him everything. And he said something make me really shock again, he said "he has lied to you" :(:(:( initially I didn't believe but noow I believe it.
HE HAS LIED TO ME AND NOW I REALLY HATE HIM!! I want to talk to him but not now and I dunno when. Hmm or I just shut up until he know by himself.
Something you have to know, I hate you and I'll never forgive you until you tell meee the truth!
No comments:
Post a Comment